I’m midway through winter break!
Here are a few things I would like to get done soon,
and a few things I would like to do before the semester is over.
- Finish Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis & read one more book over the course of the semester.
- Update my music library. I have favorite songs all over SoundCloud, Spotify, Pandora – one goal is to consolidate it all into physical files on my laptop.
- Blog consistently! Last year my blogging turned pathetic – since I don’t take pictures, my blogs are the best documentations of my life. Stress is no excuse to forget moments.
- Checking off the bucket list. There are places to explore, things to do, people to date (just kidding).
- Figure out the next step: should I move to SF or not?