I know that the challenge is officially my favorite foods, but I love all foods and it would be ridiculous for me to try and come up with that list. So here are a few of my favorite recipes instead!
- Carrot Cake w/ Maple Cream Cheese Frosting (Smitten Kitchen). I cannot love this recipe enough. If there was a cake I could be for the rest of my life, it would be carrot cake.
- Double Chocolate Banana Bread (Smitten Kitchen). No words. Thank you baking queen.
- Chewy Coconut Cookies (Sweet Treats & More). I like these a little under baked. Recipe makes about a million and they’re not too sweet!
- Oreo Mint Truffles (Sally’s Baking Addiction). Easy peasy & pleases easily.
- Pumpkin Cupcakes (Smitten Kitchen). “Carrie this is the best cake you’ve ever made.”
Searching for: Asian Bakery Fruit Cake Recipe. I’m looking for the texture of something between angel food cake and sponge cake. The whipped topping must be something magical because I can’t get my whipped cream to be that smooth….or stable.
Searching for: Perfect Gingersnap Cookies Recipe. I know that the traditional gingersnap has the crispy snap in it. But I like my cookies chewy and underbaked. Pacific Cookie Company has a delicious gingersnap and I have no idea who I need to bribe to get the recipe. It’s what I dream my perfect cookie would be.
Holla at a sister if you have any recipe ideas.