Here are some snapshots of my Asia trip! I went to Kowloon, Hong Kong, Zhongsan, Shunde, Macau, etc.
- There are medicine/herbal shops everywhere – it’s amazing.
- Who said HK can’t be hipster too. Looks like a coffeeshop you’d see in Hayes Valley.
- “BUT YOUR BRAIN JUST LIKE POTATO.”
- She’s terrified of heights!
- Where my parents used to go on runs/hikes when they were younger.
- Favorite dessert! In english, it’s called “Double Layer Milk Custard”. I had it everyday while I was in Shunde.
- I ate spicy snake.
- I love this museum – it’s in the city that Bruce Lee was born.
- A Buddhist Shaolin Temple.
- Dragon details at the temple.
- Ruins of St. Paul’s
- Durian friend.